Head of Performance (Marketing)
Marketing & Communications
We are looking to hire a head of performance who will lead a team to scale a critical capability for the company's growth.
- Minimum Qualification:Others
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:10 years
- Lead a team to scale a critical capability for the company’s growth.
- Report directly to the CEO
- You’ll manage a team of marketers and campaign managers to drive the success and effectiveness of our performance marketing online media properties and beyond.
- You’ll need to deeply understand customer personas, creativity that resonates with them as well as every metric that drives campaign performance.
- You will partner cross-functionally with our data, finance, engineering, and marketing teams to drive campaign success
- Roll up your sleeves, to run any campaign yourself even if you haven’t done this fully for a period of time
- 10+ years of work experience with at least 3 years spent running large performance marketing campaigns
- World-class judge of talent and an incredible team builder.
- You have previous experience building and scaling a world-class performance marketing team up to $10M+/mo in spend with strong payback periods
- Can help a team effectively deliver world-class creative that resonates with an audience while having a command of every key metric to drive business performance
- Know the entire performance marketing landscape, and have a perspective on how to build world-class campaigns in today’s changing landscape – this includes knowledge of the tools to use, running effective campaigns, the metrics to measure, and the proper attribution methodologies
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.