- Oversee all financial planning activities including budgeting, tax planning, investments, and conservation of assets.
- Provide strategic direction for optimizing improvements in automated financial and management systems for the company.
- Generation and review of the company’s revenue & expenditure status on a monthly basis
- Drive strategic initiatives designed to reduce cost, manage company overheads and ensure a minimum ROI of 20% on every income generating activity
- Quarterly rendition of all financial statements, reports, special analyses and information reports prepared by the financial services teams assigned to each subsidiary company.
- Oversee the enforcement of appropriate procurement management and internal control safeguards.
- Ensure that all new capital obligations are aligned to the company’s core objectives
- Manage the tax administration functions for maximum efficiency