About the role
- You will deliver the market’s Integrated Activity Planning (IAP) process thereby ensuring that the broader commercial team receives high quality customer programs, materials & assets to deliver on maximum ROI.
- You will lead and inspire the local Bacardi team both internally and externally to be thorough and meticulous in planning and to execute with excellence at the point of purchase in relevant channel.
- Work cross-functionally in the development of Joint Business Plans, category, and channel plans with key customers in retail channels with the relevant Key Account Managers.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure a flawless and timely implementation of programs in the market, delivering exceptional execution for high profile market events of scale, within the remit of relevant global brand strategies.
- Lead and infuse creativity in the local Bacardi team, distributor teams, advertising agencies and other stakeholders to develop activations at the point of purchase that will give our portfolio a distinct competitive advantage over competition. Within the remit of global brand strategies.
- Measure & Evaluate the performance of activities that are implemented directly or via partners with the wrap-up of each, and report results monthly and quarterly.
- Manage and track the A&P budget assigned for projects while negotiating the best procurement deals and traking the spending efficently.
- Proactively seek opportunities across channels that will engage consumers within the relevant environment.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a Sales or Marketing specialisation from recognised institution.
- 3 to 5 years sales/marketing experience in FMCG or Alcohol and Beverage industry.
- Experience activating brands through digital campaigns and PR programs
- Completion of the 5 Family Modules on eConsultancy is a requirement for internal applicants from within Bacardi
- Medium to high proficiency in MS Office in particular Excel and PowerPoint.
- Clear understanding of P&L and Value Chain and the effect on performance.
- Ability to influence strategically both commercially with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Excellent written and spoken communication in English
- Capable of planning, leading, and executing multiple large-scale campaigns and programmes from start to finish. Able to report, analyse, measure the efficiency of your strategy in the market.
- Positive, passionate, confident & organized.
- Self-motivated and have an intrapreneurial mindset.
- Team player, transparent in your dealings and trustworthy.
- Hardworking with attention to details - able to work under pressure while multitasking.
- A social butterfly – enjoys being out & about while seeking to connect and build strong relationships in the trade.
We share the passion and entrepreneurial flair of our founder and are guided by our three culture pillars - Fearless, Family and Founders, they inspire our Primos to be the best they can be and drive us forward in all we do. But what does this mean?
· Being Fearless; means adopting an agile mindset, being comfortable trying new things and taking risks. We are empowered to question, challenge and innovate.
· Family; We treat each other, and our communities, like Family. Always.
· Founders; The spirit of entrepreneurship is at the heart of everything we do. We see the business as if it’s our own. We do the right thing for the business and we all take accountability for our work.
When you join Bacardi, you become part of our family and gain more than just a job.
Disclaimer: Bacardi is an equal opportunity employer that values workforce diversity. Diversity is core to our business: by embedding diversity into all aspects of our culture, we maximize the opportunity to achieve sustainable business success and growth. The duties and responsibilities described in the role profile might not be a comprehensive list.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.