- Manage the team of business developers in Lagos, allocating tasks and following up for completion.
- Help develop new flows (across both oil and other non-oil commodities),
- Managing relationships with key counterparts in Nigeria private sector,
- Being the focal person for Nigerian business initiating from the Lagos office,
- Provide the various trading team heads weekly updates of current / future business flows,
-Liaising with external clients to ensure the execution of trades (contract issuance, LC issuance
- Assisting in finding financial solutions for ongoing / future business.
The Successful Applicant
Graduated from a reputable university in economics, law, finance or business administration, you have a minimum of 10 years experience in the downstream or upstream sector in Nigeria.
Ideally, you had the opportunity to develop business relations in surrounding countries.
English is a must-have.
What's on Offer
Very attractive local package.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.