Head, Digital Marketing, Media and PR
Unified Payment Services Limited
Marketing & Communications
Lead the digital and traditional media function towards making the UP brand the brand of choice. Develop key strategies, policies, processes towards achieving financial and non-financial goals
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Plan and execute digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain the company’s social media presence
- Aggressively grow brand and product awareness across various online platforms including social media
- Readily drive the adoption of company products and services
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Effectively manage online brand perception and reputation
- Use marketing automation as a tool for achieving business and brand objectives.
- Implement effective digital, media/public relations and crisis management systems and processes.
- Ensure all external communications are consistent with the corporate and subsidiary brand positioning.
- Manage the media relations program for the company and key stakeholders.
- Aggressively pursue positive media coverage for all subsidiaries and develop effective strategies to manage/mitigate negative coverage.
- Supervise the planning, organizing and convening of corporate press conferences, media briefings etc.) for all subsidiaries.
- Produce press releases, interview scripts and speeches.
- Coordinate partnerships with external communication consultants and vendors as required for achieving goals within budgets.
- Support the professional development of the team members, to continuously develop needed skills and expertise and achieve personal development aspirations.
- Keep abreast of local and global best practices and make recommendations on how they impact the unit’s role.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Champion the definition of the team’s processes, policies and procedures.
- Any other related responsibilities as assigned
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelors degree in Marketing
- Minimum of 5 years of proven work experience in marketing
- Possess a good understanding of digital production and marketing strategies
- Possess proven experience in innovative digital campaigns and effective service delivery
- Possess proven experience in digital assets delivery
- Ability to manage microsites, social media applications, and online ads.
- Possess a solid understanding of social media marketing and campaigning
- Ability to handle digital analysis and web metrics duties
- Ability to deliver on deadline
- Ability to multitask and remain functional under intense pressure
- Possess very strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Possess very strong skills in management and organization
- Possess proficiency in Framemaker, InDesign, Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.