You will articulate group brand strategy in line with organizational objectives, develop and execute a comprehensive marketing communications plan that supports the achievement of the organization’s financial and non-financial goals. Manage advertising function for the business across board, champion the definition of policies for the brand.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 10 years
- Develop creative marketing communication strategies, plans and approaches to market products, services, and initiatives
- Position corporate brand to have optimal outlook and reach in its targeted marketplace; and to generate high probability sales leads.
- Continuously plan and execute brand engagement activities across digital and physical media.
- Manage and ensure top-notch content development for both online and offline channels.
- Serve as the custodian of the corporate brand, ensuring consistent projection of the company across all spheres of the business.
- Ensure all external communications are consistent with brand guidelines
- Have oversight for all technical, creative and content production process
- Provide input to the budgeting process for strategic/tactical marketing planning.
- Support the implementation of strategic through-the-line marketing activities including all internal communications, branding, events and sponsorships, and merchandise management.
- Support the development of brand strategies and marketing plans across subsidiaries.
- Enforce brand consistency and drive brand quality across all platforms
- Execute assigned businesses’ marketing plans/activities in addition to budget scheduling efficiencies
- Liaise with Market Operations to ensure stakeholders
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, Communications, Media or any other related field
- Master’s degree and relevant professional qualifications Minimum 10 years of quality experience in a similar role.
- A very good understanding of different channels of communication media.
- An excellent understanding of how to use marketing tools and techniques across different communications channels to increase the visibility, profile and reputation of an organization
- Able to drive revenue through marketing
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.