Marketing & Communications
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position. As the Growth Associate, you will drive growth and awareness initiatives via physical, online and data-driven marketing efforts. You'll be responsible for executing creative strategies and marketing campaigns to fuel growth and increase customer our engagement.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Lead growth activities
- Support the team to ensure that the company is on top of its game with its strategic initiatives.
- Support the team to create a detailed plan on how each initiative will be implemented and ensures proper execution.
- Make calls/arrange meeting with prospective and potential clients, and convert them to our customers.
- Support in conducting consultation sessions, marketing sessions like Twitter space, etc.
- Be actively involved in the social media marketing activities of the company.
- Develop effective online and offline marketing strategies
- Represent the company at strategic meetings, events and conferences.
- Manage internal relationships to increase customer base.
- Think strategically, analytically, and creatively about new ways to reach customers and increase relevance.
- Strong sense of ownership and determination to get things done
- Coordinate marketing activities internally or externally
- Excellent presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Tech savvy; good use of collaboration tools
- Working closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies.
- Develop strategic acquisition and retention marketing plans to drive growth and maximize immediate and long-term ROI.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND/BSc degree [preferably in Social Science]
- 1 - 2 years prior experience in company growth/business development.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Decision-making skills
- Strong communication skills
- Entrepreneurial Spirit, Impact Focus
- Ability to work with less supervision.
Location: Ajah (Hybrid)
Remuneration: NGN 70,000 (for first 3 months trial)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.