- The candidate should be good at using graphic designing software e.g Corel draw, photoshop, etc
- Should be skilled at motion graphics e.g after effects etc
- The job holder should be able to work under pressure because there are times jobs are to be done urgently because we want to keep up with the trend
- The ideal candidate needs to have a laptop
- Should reside around Yaba environs
- The job holder should be able to come to the office 3 - 4 times a week
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary