- Proficiency in Computer Software Programs
- Design Web Pages, Brochures, Logos, Signs, Books, Magazine covers, Annual reports, Advertisements, and other communication materials.
- Create these materials by hand or Technology via computer software programs like Adobe's Creative Suite—including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and more.
- Select type size and style to enhance the readability of text and images.
- Produce drafts for review by clients and make revisions based on the feedback received.
- Review Final Productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect client specification.
- Design Graphics for use in media products such as Magazines, Labels, Advertising and Signage
- Develop Concepts, Graphics and Layouts for product Illustrations, Company Logos and Websites
- Determine the Size and Arrangement of copy and illustrative materials as well as font, font style and font size.