• Creating still, motion and other relevant content to deepen the company's footprint across platforms.
• Managing all organization digital assets and working with external consultants- where necessary - to strengthen the company digital outlook.
• Manage, review, and ensure that all graphics and digital output from the company's marketing consultant are in line with both brand standards and communication objectives.
• Ensure all company's digital assets perform optimally and are up-to-date
• Prepare content in form of layouts, designs, art work and formats for use in publication and other marketing communication channels
• Layout and scale photos, marking them for proper screen values for print reproduction
• Design, and produce artwork such as graphs, maps, charts, posters, corporate souvenirs, banner, signs and report covers, motion graphic content, etc.
• Coordinate relationship with vendors; preparing specifications for print and obtaining estimates for final approval.
• Work with a wide range of media, including web designs, photography and computer-aided design (CAD); proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
• Keep abreast of emerging technologies, particularly design programs such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max/Cinema 4D, Corel, etc
• B. Sc. degree in relevent fields
• Minimum of 4 years experience as a Graphic Designer
• Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software.
• Exceptional creativity and innovation.
• Excellent time management and organisational skills.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.