Graphic designers create visual communications such as adverts, branding, publicity materials and magazine layouts. Graphic designers (who may also be known as graphic artists) utilise graphic design skills to create media products such as magazines, labels, advertising and signage.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- A degree in Design, Fine Arts or a related field is a plus
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.