We are looking for an experienced Google Ads and SEO Specialist who is passionate about Paid Advertising, SEO, Content Marketing, and social media reporting directly to the Marketing Manager. We are looking for candidates who apply a comprehensive methodological process to marketing. This includes analyzing data, result-driven marketing efforts, and coming up with creative strategic solutions to increase organic traffic, improve paid advertising performance and increase patient acquisition for clients to help them reach their target.
You will need to understand and live our company values and be driven by one goal, our client's success. You are goal-oriented, detail-oriented, obsessed with statistics and optimization, consumed with understanding the mechanics of how things work and innately creating systems to scale results. By making sure we have the right resources in place to reach our goals, you identify potential risks, troubleshoot issues, and ensure projects are delivered on time and meet the target results.
- Create, and manage paid campaigns on different platforms (e.g., Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn), troubleshoot issues on each, execute ad changes, and integrate UTM/Pixel ID set-up when needed.
- Test and optimize campaigns in order to improve performance, including audience targeting, keyword research and selection, ad group structuring, ad copywriting, and landing page testing.
- Collect and analyze data, perform daily and weekly reporting, and build dashboards with the information. You will need to analyze user engagement (e.g., Click through rate) and provide a rational interpretation of the data.
- Track daily, weekly & monthly KPIs to identify opportunities for improvement. Conduct reporting on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis and communicate back to the team on performance
- Assist in determining the effectiveness of paid efforts and identify strategy with necessary tactics and resources
- Gather competitive intelligence, including research on competitor keywords, ad copy, and landing pages then generate ideas and strategies to improve campaign performance
- Identify the dynamics of marketing for our clients and contribute creative input for new strategies to level up the results
- Documents and plans to build processes to scale the productivity and results
- Monitor budget distribution and performance of paid ad campaigns
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations, particularly with relation to the features and structure of websites and web pages.
- Provide recommendations and carry out content creation methods in accordance with general and keyword-specific SEO goals.
- Monitor and manage our social media initiatives by providing accurate data and insights on our ongoing campaigns.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 2-5 years of experience with Google AdWords, and Google analytics.
- 1-3 years of professional SEO experience
- Demonstrated track record of running paid search accounts, paid social accounts, and re-targeting efforts
- Experience in tracking email campaign metrics (delivery, open, click-through rates)
- Strong understanding of business metrics, digital KPIs, and data interpretation skills.
- Excellent research, analytical processing, website analysis, and keyword optimization
- Familiarity with survey tools, CRM programs, and databases.
- Knowledgeable in Google Webmaster Tools, Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Data Studio
- Google Adwords and Analytics Certified is an advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication abilities
- Strong organizational and time-management skills: phenomenal attention to detail, operate with urgency and discipline
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently as well as cross-functionally in a team-oriented environment
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset and is passionate about building a business
Set-up: Full-time, Remote
Schedule: Monday - Friday, for 7.5 Flexible working hours between 6am-6pm Eastern Standard Time Zone (EST)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.