Kayros Games is a Web3 games distribution platform. Kayros Wallet went live in July 2023. We're a committed team, all driven by one shared dream: to dominate the world of GameFi. As we expand, we're looking for a Game Analyst and tester. In this role, you will test, analyze, and forge partnerships to deliver the most exciting and immersive gaming experience
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Playing the game to completion.
- Completing all side quests and exploring all levels.
- Finding and exploring locations not anticipated by the game designers.
- Make a note of all glitches and bugs in the game.
- Collecting all XP points and leveling up characters.
- Achieving the highest character level.
- Playing with different characters.
- Communicating any issues to the game designers.
- Recommending game additions or modifications.
- Rating the game in terms of enjoyment and difficulty.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a game tester.
- Passion for gaming.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Experience with PC, console, and mobile games.
- Advanced understanding of game dynamics, sandbox explorations, side quests, and hidden levels.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to focus for long periods.
- Patience and persistence.
Join us at Kayros Games as our Game Analyst and tester. You’ll test and analyze platform games, research emerging game trends, ensure compatibility with Kayros Wallet, forge studio partnerships, and provide game performance feedback. Requires passion for gaming, potential game testing experience, understanding of web3/blockchain, and strong communication and analytical skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.