· Translate user requirements into the overall architecture and implementation of new systems
· Write backend code in Java, PHP languages
· Understand, create and debug database related queries
· Create test code to validate the application against client requirement.
· Monitor the performance of web applications & infrastructure
· Troubleshooting web application with a fast and accurate a resolution
· Convert XD or Figma designs into HTML readable codes.
· Build Modular UI Components (Like Building Web Templates)
· Develop scalable applications with rich user experiences
· Work as a technical leader alongside customer business, development and infrastructure teams
· Providing deep software development knowledge with respect to front end architecture, UX/UI design, and programming
· Support ongoing front-end applications development and maintenance for enterprise-level applications being developed
· Provide heavy debugging support and contribute technical expertise in a collaborative and evolving work environment.
· Experience working with REST and Web APIs
· Proficiency with server-side languages such as PHP or node JS or .Net
· Knowledge of data structures, design patterns, and writing of clean, robust, reusable code
· Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB
· Good problem-solving skills
· Attention to detail
· Previous working experience as a PHP / Laravel developer for minimum of 2 years
· BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or relevant field
· In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel PHP Framework
· Hands on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
· Hands on cloud technology experience with AWS
· Have in-depth understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
· Strong computer science fundamentals, algorithms, and data structures background
· Ability to write clean and well documented code.
· Demonstrated ability to identify, analyse and solve problems.
· At least 2 years professional experience in front end development around user experience and responsive web design.
· Experience with view layout and rendering technologies (e.g., responsiveness, progressive enhancement, browser/device support).
· Experience supporting web front-end builds with JQuery, Vue, React, HTML, and CSS.
· Detail-oriented, organized, and able to work independently, as well as, collaborate with a diverse team.
· Have a natural curiosity, with an ability to research and solve problems independently.