As a member of the company’s Software Development Team, you will bring practical knowledge of Agile development methodologies and engineering best practices. As a Flutter Developer, you will use your experience and skills to contribute to the quality and implementation of our software products.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Participating in the design and creation of scalable software both internal and customer-facing
- Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end
- Work with development team and product owners to ideate software solutions
- You will be building and shipping robust apps to Android/ iOS devices using a single codebase.
- You will be writing readable and clear code using Dart that will be extensively documented for future use and upgrades.
- You will share feedback and brainstorm ideas with teams to improve the development process.
- Understand basic concepts of design for developing user-friendly applications.
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies.
- Maintaining, troubleshooting and upgrading already existing software
- Write technical documentation.
- Experience developing Android/iOS applications and deploying them on Google Play/App Store.
- 2+ years of knowledge in mobile app development.
- In-depth understanding of Object Oriented programming languages like Java and C++.
- Familiarity using version control tools like Git, Subversion etc. and IDEs like Android Studio, VS Code etc.
- Understanding the Agile Software Development Life Cycle and being exposed to Scrum projects.
- Knowledge of Dart programming language, Rest APIs and integration of various APIs from third parties.
- Comfortable using test cases for debugging code, enhancing performance and reliability.
- Familiarity with common programming design patterns and best practices
- Experience with common web development tools and services, such as version control software, package managers, and CI/CD pipelines
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- An analytical mind, experience in delivering complex IT projects
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.