- BSc degree in Accounting, Economics, or any related field
- Professional certification in ACCA, ICAN
- Minimum of 7 years working experience in an Accounting or Financial role
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (advanced knowledge of MS Excel is a necessity)
- Working experience in the Oil/Gas sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Decision-making ability and leadership skills
- Time management and organization skills
- Strong interpersonal skills for building meaningful relationships with clients and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to collect, track, and analyse large amounts of data
- Understanding of consumer behaviours and industry trends.
- Working experience in tendering and bid packaging
- Knowledge of ISO QMS 9001:201
- Working experience in HR/Admin activities is an added advantage
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyzing, providing, and interpreting financial information
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends
- Analysing change and advising accordingly
- Formulating strategic and long-term business plans
- Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance
- Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Analysing competitors and market trends
- Developing financial management mechanisms that minimise financial risk
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Managing financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems
- Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out successfully
- Provide insightful information and expectations to Management to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g., auditors, solicitors, bankers, and statutory organisations such as FIRS, NSITF, DPR
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines
- Preparing and managing budgets
- Arranging new sources of finance for a company's debt facilities
- Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
- Supervising staff by monitoring activities in the administration and operations department
Deadline: 15th October 2021.
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers.