We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Partnership and Events Lead to join our team at Tendo. The ideal candidate will be responsible for spearheading partnership initiatives and leading event planning efforts to enhance Tendo's presence within the local community in Ghana.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
Tendo is an e-commerce platform that enables individuals to start their online businesses without any capital. We provide a zero-investment opportunity for independent resellers to connect with suppliers and establish their own online retail business with ease.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive strategy for building partnerships with churches, schools, and community organizations to expand Tendo's reach and impact.
- Lead the planning, coordination, and execution of events aimed at promoting Tendo, engaging the community, and driving brand awareness.
- Build and nurture relationships with key stakeholders, including community leaders, school administrators, and church officials.
- Collaborate closely with the marketing team to align partnership activities and events with broader marketing strategies.
- Oversee promotional efforts during events to showcase Tendo's value proposition and attract potential resellers.
- Gather and analyze insights into local market trends, community needs, and competitor activities to inform partnership and event strategies.
- Develop and manage budgets for partnership initiatives and events, ensuring cost-effectiveness and a positive return on investment.
- Conduct post-event evaluations to assess effectiveness, gather feedback, and identify areas for improvement.
- Act as a Tendo ambassador in the community, attending relevant meetings, events, and networking opportunities to enhance the company's profile.
- Provide leadership and guidance to a team of partnership and event professionals, ensuring cohesive and effective collaboration.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in partnership development, event planning, or related leadership roles.
- Proven track record of successfully establishing partnerships and leading the planning and execution of events, preferably in Ghana.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills for building relationships with diverse community stakeholders.
- Creative and innovative thinking to develop engaging and impactful events.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for community engagement, entrepreneurship, and Tendo's mission.
- Knowledge of the local market in Ghana, particularly about churches, schools, communities, and other organizations.
- Candidate must be Ghanian, staying in Accra, Ghana.
Location: Accra, ghana
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.