· Equipment Manager manages daily operations for the equipment procurement, inventory management and maintenance function.
· Tracks the records, licenses, inspections, warrantees, and service agreement for the organisations equipment and tools.
· Being an Equipment Manager minimizes organisational cost through product standardization and tracking.
· Tracks equipment quality throughout the product lifetime and makes recommendation for alternatives if needed.
· Reports to a head of a unit/department.