The Chemist's responsibilities includes:
- Participate in Environmental field assignments following standard sampling protocols.
- Must be familiar with the use of standard methods for Environmental analysis.
- Prepare test solutions, analyzing organic/ inorganic compounds and conduct quality control tests.
- Conduct research and explore how products, processes, and equipment may be improved.
- Perform a variety of tests and use different techniques to conduct experiments on organic and inorganic compounds.
- Must be a goal getter and able to work under pressure
- Must be accurate in analytical reporting
- Must be able to operate the AAS, GCMS, GCFID and other Environmental equipments /meters proficiently.
- Must possess an Offshore Safety Permit (OSP) for field assignments.
Minimum of an M.Sc in Environmental chemistry, Analytical chemistry or related field