• Having a Good understanding and knowledge of all Construction industry processes and best practices.
• Prepare strategic and operational plans for the company to ensure that all necessary tools, processes and systems are in place to meet the requirements of the business and contribute to the achievement of short and long-term goals of the company.
• Manage and provide oversight for the implementation of any strategy or plan that management decides on.
• You shall exercise oversight and shall provide strategic leadership with technical, operational and managerial leadership for successful implementation of projects for the company.
• Ensure that projects produce specified results in the annual work plan to the required standard of quality and within timeline and project parameters.
• Manage efficiency in the management of project and site managers by creating schedules and programme of work as important to ensure that each phase of a project proceeds as planned.
• Ensure the use of technology to monitor and facilitate speed in deliveries in all aspect of the company that covers cost estimation, bills, budgets, procurement, modern project management and implementation tools, general office
administration and fleet management.
• You must with the aid of modern tools create a budget, monitor spending to ensure that projects do not exceed its approved amount. Cost reduction, reporting and continuous improvement are key and important. A desired construction cost control and billing systems management must be developed to consistently track ongoing projects.
• Assist and perform other related duties as required.
• Office and Field as necessary
• 10 yrs. experience in a similar role or as deemed sufficient by the group
• Must be a good communicator and must be able to interact regularly and comfortably across various departments -- from individual to the Management Team level to negotiate solutions that foster strong relationships and continued success of the company.
• Must be willing to relocate to Nigeria
• Organizational skills are essential
• Degree holder in Engineering or relevant discipline.
• At least 10 years solid Construction and Engineering experience in a supervisory role of a sizable Construction company