We seek to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Work with our training partners to develop online multimedia training content for the general public.
- Work with our enterprise customers to assess training and development needs for their organizations and to develop and administer training programs for employees.
- Continuous review of existing training content to determine appropriateness and relevance
- Coordinate (with the technical team) multimedia productions of the training content
- Specialize in a particular industry (or sets of industries) and keep current on the activities and needs of that industry by attending regular meetings, conferences, and seminars
- Be up to date on new educational and training techniques and methods
- HND/BSc in any discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in training and development management (essential).
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Superb track record in developing and executing successful training programs.
- Critical thinker with innovative problem-solving skills.
- Highly computer literate with proficiency in MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Familiar with traditional and modern training processes.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strategic and creative mindset.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.