Digital/Social Media Officer
Savewell Homes Limited
Marketing & Communications
Using social media marketing tools to creatively tell the brand story, communicate the brand services, products, and offers, maintain the company’s brand image, and form strong connections with followers. Creation of plans and strategies that align with the business goals and yield positive results for the brand (visibility, Lead generation, etc)
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Understand and identify the brand's target audience.
- Generate, edit, publish, and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news)
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales, and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures, e-flyers, etc)
- Swift response to comments and messages via DM.
- Other related duties will be assigned.
- Proven work experience as a Social media officer
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tik Tok, Instagram, and other social media best practices
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.