Use various channels to reach customers, build brand awareness and promote products. Have a deep knowledge of digital media planning strategies.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Support the development and implementation of digital marketing communications strategies
- Plan digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Create winning strategies to grow company's social media presence
- Identify trends and derive insights, for spending optimization
- Strong analytical skills to assess the entire customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points is key
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners to achieve campaign objectives
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Derive marketing insights and translate into business decision
- Manage CRM integration to overall business objectives
- Channel optimization (Social media, web, email, and others)
- Content development
- Calendar management
- Analytics and Reporting
- Identify trends and co-opt into messaging
- Monitor key online metrics to track the success
- Liaise with marketing, sales, designs and content teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency
- Any other task as may be
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Media or any other related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in digital marketing
- Professional qualifications and certifications required
- Knowledge of online listening
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.