Digital Marketing Strategist
Marketing & Communications
We are looking to add to our team an experienced Digital marketing strategist. Your duties would entail using web-based technologies to support us in achieving our organization’s goals and objectives. Key to this position is a creative and out-of-the-box approach to mindset in carrying out delegated tasks and responsibilities. For this position, the preferred candidate must be highly skilled, results-driven, creative, and, dogged in carrying out their responsibilities. The digital strategist will analyze user experience data, initiate digital projects, report on planned and current strategies, lead effective digital marketing strategies, create exceptional digital marketing campaigns, and ensure that projects are executed within budget.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:7 years
- Evaluate and implement improvements in digital strategy.
- Research the latest digital tools and interactive trends.
- Optimize SEO.
- Create integrated and cost-effective digital strategies.
- Drive value for the organization.
- Analyze and report on digital campaigns.
- Analyze customer and user data.
- Engage with clients, sales teams, and management.
- Map out how digital assets will be optimized for business results.
- Define and action digital events.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Firm grasp of emerging digital tools.
- Thorough understanding of digital touchpoints.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Insightful and perceptive.
- Business knowledge.
- Deadline driven.
- Understanding of web analytics.
- Possess broad knowledge of best digital practices.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.