Digital Marketing Specialist
Mobile Sport Limited (MSport)
Marketing & Communications
The job holder will be responsible for developing and managing digital marketing ads accounts. We seek to hire an experienced Digital Marketer (SEM/PPC expert). Digital marketing is one of our core marketing components.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Focuses on media(such as KOL, local website, DSP platforms) development (promotion vendors/payment vendors/other business cooperation locally) to get more users for the company
- Collect competitive information, and put forward constructive opinions on products and innovation schemes
- Be responsible for setting up processes and maintaining Goole/FB/DSP ads accounts. Build and launch advertising campaigns. Launch variations of ads to determine the best performing and continuously monitor results and improve ads. Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collect competitive information, and put forward constructive opinions on products and innovation schemes, Monitor and optimize campaign performance by clearly reporting results, trends, problems, and opportunities.
- Evaluate analytics to ensure ROI goals are met for every campaign. Identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Analyze data to provide insights and recommendations on campaign performance.
- Recommend revisions to current contents, links and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords. Develop content initiatives and work together with website content specialists to implement relevant SEO keywords on website content to maximize relevant organic growth.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Marketing certification is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in planning and implementing successful SEO /SEM strategies.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working with Facebook ads.
- A proven track record of helping websites achieve rapid and sustained long-term growth or traffic
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics)
Renumeration: NGN 200,000 - NGN 300,000 Monthly.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.