The Digital Marketing Officer will be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing online marketing campaigns to promote our organization's products/services and enhance brand awareness. The role involves creating engaging digital content, optimizing digital channels, and analyzing campaign performance to drive growth.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Create high-quality and engaging digital content for various platforms, including websites, blogs, social media, email campaigns, and multimedia.
- Manage and grow the organization's presence on social media platforms.
- Plan and execute social media campaigns, including content creation, posting schedules, and audience engagement.
- Identify opportunities to improve website conversion rates.
- Analyze campaign data to optimize ad spend and ROI.
- Utilize web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics) to track and report on website traffic, user behavior, and conversions.
- Generate regular reports on key performance indicators (KPIs) and provide insights for improvement.
- HND / B.Sc in Marketing or a related field.
- 2 -3 years of proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g.:Google Analytics, etc).
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Knowledge of Graphics Design.
- Ability to work in and with teams.
- Ability to work under supervision and meet deadlines.
- Must have strong attention to detail, critical thinker, and problem-solver.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong experience with Social Media Management.
- Must have the ability to understand the algorithms as well as what the target audience wants to craft the right content and deliver it the right way.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.