Digital Marketing (Internship)
Marketing & Communications
This position is suitable for students currently seeking a place to undertake their Industrial Attachment Training (6 months or 1 year). It is also suitable for Fresh Graduates, NYSC Corp Members seeking a Place of Primary Assignment(POP), Post NYSC job seekers, and who are passionate about building a career in Technology.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Assist the Team in preparing, planning, and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximize brand promotion, particularly on digital channels.
- Assist the Team in creating marketing campaigns and completing various tasks in executing them.
- Assist in creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- Assist in evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activities.
- Assist in planning and developing and delivering campaigns as agreed within timescales.
- Assist the team in the design, development, programming, deployment, project documentation, and other tasks during various client engagements.
- Work in teams to develop applications
- Minimum academic qualification of OND in any related course
- No experience needed
- A passion for IT
- Strong and confident communicator.
- Basic copywriting skills
- Innovative thinking
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.