Digital Marketing (Internship)
Marketing & Communications
This position is suitable for students currently seeking a place to undertake their Industrial Attachment Training (6 months or 1 year). It is also suitable for Fresh Graduates, NYSC / Corpers seeking a Place of Primary Assignment, Post NYSC job seekers, and who are passionate about building a career in Technology.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Graduate trainee
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Assist the Team in preparing, planning, and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximize brand promotion, particularly on digital channels.
- Assist the Team in creating marketing campaigns and completing various tasks in executing them.
- Assist in creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- Assist in evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activities.
- Assist in planning and developing and delivering campaigns as agreed within timescales.
- Assist the team in the design, development, programming, deployment, project documentation, and other tasks during various client engagements.
- Work in teams to develop applications
- A passion for IT
- Strong and confident communicator.
- Basic copywriting skills
- Innovative thinking
- Accepted persons will be given an automatic FULL scholarship to a relevant Bincom Academy Class.
- A certificate of participation in a Bincom Academy class (or equivalent prior knowledge of the same) is required to be considered for an Internship placement.
Note: This is a 6-month – 1-year internship position with a prospect to be converted to an Associate position upon successful completion and a strong performance assessment.
Following an initial intense training program, successful candidates will be assigned to our various project teams to assist in the conception, development, and support of software solutions.
This position is suitable for students currently seeking a place to undertake their Industrial Attachment Training (6 months or 1 year). It is also suitable for Fresh Graduates, NYSC Corpers seeking a Place of Primary Assignment, Post NYSC job seekers, and who are passionate about building a career in Technology.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.