Reporting to the DMM, the Digital Marketing Intern will actively develop and execute innovative digital marketing strategies using SEO, SEM, PPC, and other techniques to drive sales across all Lassod products, brands, and solutions, planning and executing marketing campaigns including optimizing and monitoring company’s presence in all social media
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Volunteer, internship
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Content creation for all social media platforms of Lassod
- Assist in formulating strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Launching optimized online adverts/marketing content through Google Adwords, Facebook, etc. to increase Lassod’s brand awareness
- Assist to implement B2B, B2C social media, Google Adwords, email campaigns, and SEO/SEM/ PPC strategies
- Assist to prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update the website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Assist to implement ad-serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Assist with web analytics (Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends, etc.)
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
- Develop engaging online content including forums, videos, graphics, audio podcasts, and blogs; monitor and analyse the content success
- Assist in forecasting marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Assist in tracking website traffic flow
- Perform other administrative duties.
- Be a graduate or an undergraduate of Mass Communication, Marketing, Public Admin, English Language, or any other related field
- GCSEs (including Maths and English Language C Grade) or equivalent.
- Proven skills in digital marketing
- Problem-solving skills.Ability to innovate to create and implement continuous improvement initiatives.Adaptability and flexibility – willingness to work on a variety of projects and perform in multiple roles
- Excellent organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent IT skills: competency in SEO, SEM, PPC, DART, Atlas, Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends, etc.
- Be able to effectively use digital marketing essentials like forums, videos, graphics, audio podcasts, blogs, etc.
- Graphics design and content creation skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet Browsers.
- Willing to be flexible regarding working hours.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.