The job holder will be responsible for managing the digital marketing team both located globally and overseas, leading the team in developing high-quality online digital media channel distribution, optimizing and improving conversion rates and costs by data-driven method. Ultimately, convey, manage, and be responsible for the digital marketing team to achieve global performance targets.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Responsible for the onsite and remote management of the digital marketing team and introducing proper KPI system and execution for the team.
- Ability to expand channels and develop sales strategies to achieve the goals of the marketing team.
- The ability to analyze channel data, provide insights and suggestions on activity performance, and continuously optimize and improve channel conversion rates.
- Be responsible for setting up processes and maintaining Google/FB/DSP ads accounts independently.
- Build and launch advertising campaigns. Launch variations of ads to determine the best performing continuously monitor results and improve ads.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Evaluate analytics to ensure ROI goals are met for every campaign. Identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Collect competitive information and put forward constructive opinions on products and innovation schemes, Monitor and optimize campaign performance by clearly reporting results, trends, problems, and opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university. Marketing certification is an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with Facebook or Google or DSP ads management work.
- Use analysis tools such as GA & Excel to generate project reports, analyze, and provide improvements for new plans.
- A proven track record of helping websites achieve rapid and sustained long-term growth.
- Experience in exploring and expanding new digital market channels.
- Experience in team management, and remote team management experience is a strong advantage.
- Strong oral and written communication ability to deliver creative and innovatively ideas and plans.
- Prior experience with and a strong background in the Comprehensive Digital Marketing space
- Ability to Work under pressure and deliver within the Timeline
- The Job will require frequent traveling as business required
Remuneration: NGN 700,000 monthly Gross Salary
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.