We are looking to engage an enthusiastic, energetic, and knowledgeable digital marketing professional; eager to roll up his sleeves to support and encourage trainees to learn, and grow in the digital marketing space. The selected applicant will be responsible for conducting practical training classes on Digital Marketing.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Conduct practical training classes on Digital Marketing.
- Provide support to our students to increase success stories.
- Improving the standard of training and adequate training materials and resource development.
- Managing training calendars
- Managing student's assessments and providing relevant feedback
- Supporting students and alumni members in preparing for interviews and placements
- Support students in the practical execution of digital marketing.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in any related discipline
- An ideal candidate will bring knowledge and application of immersive, experiential, and action-based learning and instructional design theories, an authentic passion for developing people, commitment to positive customer experience.
- Minimum of 2 years and above hands-on experience in digital marketing
- An expert and should have hands-on experience in Digital Marketing Strategy, Planning, Search Engine Optimization, Content Marketing, Website Development, Social Media Marketing, Paid Search Advertising, Mobile Marketing, Display Advertising, Email Marketing, Analytics, Digital Marketing Career and Agency.
- Ability to conduct training programs, workshops, or deliver talks on Digital Marketing.
- Excellent social and communication skills: You love building relationships with people and helping them develop themselves
- Great empathy helps you understand people and their needs
- Can-do attitude, a good sense of humor, and an amazing energy
Remuneration: NGN 130,000 - 150,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.