Digital Marketing Automation, CRM and SEO Specialist
Fronesyz Technologies LIMITED
Marketing & Communications
An early-stage Technology company looking for people with specific skills. Are you excited about and have the desire to work in the Technology sector? We are looking for smart and motivated people with problem-solving skills, that are resourceful and tech and Internet savvy. Knowledge of B2B SaaS products is desirable. We are looking for a hands-on Digital Marketing Automation, CRM, and SEO specialist with the technical knowledge of implementing one or more digital marketing disciplines to a high standard, while also being able to source and coordinate the work of external marketing freelancers/agencies. As a key objective, you will be required to design our automated sales process across all digital channels (website, mobile app store, social media, search, etc.)
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Responsible for developing strong and innovative digital marketing strategies to generate interest in company products and services.
- Develop and maintain written, graphic and video content via marketing technologies and social media.
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies
- Create and manage link-building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presence
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
- Develop engaging online content (clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, blogs)
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
- Hiring third-party graphic designers, web designers, and videographers to create unique and engaging content.
- Create and execute marketing automation campaigns and workflows across platforms, and testing performance.
- Design and optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Manage lead generation and lead nurturing, create lead scoring rules to drive conversations, and handle customer segmentation and targeting
- Develop and execute automated marketing campaigns using our marketing automation platform (such as Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot, LeadzConnect, etc.) to generate leads, increase engagement, and improve conversion rates.
- Manage our CRM system to optimize lead management, segmentation, and reporting.
- Implement and execute effective SEO strategies to increase organic traffic, improve search engine rankings, and enhance website performance.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop, plan and execute campaigns and initiatives, including email campaigns, webinars, events, and social media marketing.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of campaigns and provide recommendations to optimize results.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful collaboration on projects and campaigns.
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and tools related to marketing automation, CRM, and SEO.
- Develop and execute successful SEM and PPC campaigns, ensuring optimal ROI and conversion rates.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Minimum academic qualification of BSc in a related field.
- MSc Degree in Marketing or a related field is a bonus.
- At least 3 years of experience designing and implementing successful automated sales processes across all digital channels (website, mobile app store, social media, search, etc.)
- At least 3-5 years of experience in CRM, SEO, SEM, and PPC.
- Strong knowledge of SEO and a proven track record of increasing organic traffic and improving search engine rankings.
- Proven success in running SEM and PPC strategies with a focus on optimizing ROI and conversion rates.
- World-class analytical skills and an understanding of financial concepts
- Demonstrated ability to 1) Construct 2) Analyse 3) Deliver new business lines/products
- Ability to see and unlock new business opportunities with measurable impact on company objectives
- You have flawless English language ability with outstanding communication & presentation skills
- Digital Marketing, Social Marketing, Website Merchandising, and Administration, Content Creating, Digital Development, and Email Marketing Responsibilities
- Build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Monitor and report web statistics on stages of the customer lifecycle Requirements
- Demonstrable experience in one of the following disciplines database marketing, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns, and affiliate marketing.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that deliver positive ROI
- Experience designing and optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Basic understanding of A/B and multivariate experiments
- Familiarity with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics and other Webmaster Tools)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
Remuneration: Competitive Salary and Incentives - Negotiable
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.