We are looking for candidates with verse experience in conducting market research, updating databases, writing content for the company, managing social media sites and running ads and campaigns
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Manage social media accounts and social media activities, ensuring that all pictures, audio, and videos to be published are of international standards in terms of grammar, content, and presentation
- Plan social content and maintain a content calendar
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Must know how to run adverts on social media platforms, using Google Analytics to track and monitor a website
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including email marketing, display advertising campaigns, and WordPress website management
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Minimum academic qualification of an OND in any related discipline
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Proficiency in using collaboration and productivity tools
- In-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and databases.
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software.
- Knowledge of CRM tools, Google AdWords, and online analytics.
- Understanding of advanced marketing principles.
- Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
- Good understanding of office management.
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently on projects.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.