Our client is looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position. The Officer will be tasked with increasing the organization’s digital presence and her conversion rate from online visitors to the firm’s website and using any other means necessary.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Plan and execute digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, e-mail, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain the company’s social media presence.
- Carry out graphics design when needed.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success.
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent.
- Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage the organization’s website.
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly.
- Fix error in online content, arrange webinars and webcasts.
- Any other tasks assigned to you.
- Minimum academic qualification of a B.Sc. Degree in marketing or any related field.
- Certification in Digital Marketing.
- At least 3 years of experience in Digital Marketing.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven capability.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to forecast and be creative.
- Good interpersonal relationship.
- Goal-oriented, organized team player.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Detail oriented.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.