Mactavis Technologies Limited
Marketing & Communications
We are looking for a digital marketer to develop, implement, track, and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns
- Find and target audiences
- Grow and maintain our social media presence
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Monitor, analyze, and report the effectiveness of all digital marketing campaigns
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal project teams to create written content for web and mobile applications and websites
- Creation of blog posts and white papers
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- 2 years’ proven experience as a content/digital marketer
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field
- Excellent content creation, communication, and organizational skills
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Demonstrable experience with SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Work Type: Full-Time (Hybrid)
Location: Lagos (must stay around Surulere/Yaba/Ikeja axis)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.