- The Digital, Communications & Marketing Executive has overall responsibility of the communications towards the external world, with the main focus on online/digital.
- The role is an extension of the Marketing Manager role but with a focus on communications & online.
- The person is expected to help develop overall brand strategies alongside the Marketing Manager, develop the digital strategy and adapt & amplify them online.
- They plan and execute digital (including email) marketing campaigns and design, maintain and supply content for their respective brand's digital media/marketing channels.
- The person is the main point of contact and brand voice online for customers and followers.
- The person is expected to develop, grow and maintain positive relationships with main on and offline stakeholders such as influencers.
Prime Responsibilities and Duties
- Create continuous engaging content and relate offline activities in an attractive manner
- Lead the organization of VIP events as a means to create buzz online and organic branded content
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a digital media/social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organization’s digital media channel and website
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Arrange webinars and webcasts
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns and other online campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
- Organize and Attend product launches and networking events
Key Aims and Objectives:
- The “owner” of the brand online and all external communication channels
- Successfully manage external communications, with the main focus on online
- Successfully manage brand digital media channels
- Consistently Create Followership and Engagement on-brand digital media channels.
- Prepare periodic digital marketing reports.
- Manage customer complaints and feedback, when needed with the help of a third party or new hire
- Strategic thinking skills: able to analyze consumer knowledge and brand positioning, and develop sound marketing strategies suitable for online
- Editing and writing skills: to devise and edit content for various digital platforms. Writing blog posts are an integral part of the job
- Communication skills: These will mainly be deployed internally. Need to be able to explain coherently to others, who may not be familiar with the medium, how digital technologies work and what their marketing application is.
- Project management skills: Digital marketing executives also need to be good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines.
Salary: NGN 30,000
Work Type: Remote
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.