Switchive, a Crypto E-commerce company is seeking a qualified Digital marketer. This role involves paid advertising,
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Develop a strategy with realistic goals on how to achieve company marketing goals
- Create, and manage paid campaigns on different platforms (e.g., Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, X, Discord, Telegram, LinkedIn), troubleshoot issues on each, execute ad changes, and integrate UTM/Pixel ID set-up when needed.
- Create high-quality, engaging, and informative content for various digital platforms, including blogs, website pages, video creation on social media, and other marketing materials
- Test and optimize campaigns in order to improve performance, including audience targeting, keyword research and selection, ad group structuring, ad copywriting, and landing page testing.
- Collect and analyze data, perform daily and weekly reporting, and build dashboards with the information. You will need to analyze user engagement (e.g., Click-through rate) and provide a rational interpretation of the data.
- Track daily, weekly & monthly KPIs to identify opportunities for improvement. Conduct reporting on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis and communicate back to the team on performance
- Assist in determining the effectiveness of paid efforts and identify strategy with necessary tactics and resources
- Gather competitive intelligence, including research on competitor keywords, ad copy, and landing pages then generate ideas and strategies to improve campaign performance
- Identify the dynamics of marketing for our clients and contribute creative input for new strategies to level up the results
- Documents and plans to build processes to scale the productivity and results
- Monitor budget distribution and performance of paid ad campaigns
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations, particularly with relation to the features and structure of websites and web pages.
- Optimize content for search engines, including on-page and off-page optimization techniques
- Provide recommendations and carry out content creation methods in accordance with general and keyword-specific SEO goals.
- Stay up-to-date with SEO best practices, industry trends, and search engine algorithm changes
- Monitor and manage our social media initiatives by providing accurate data and insights on our ongoing campaigns.
- Proofread and edited content for accuracy, grammar, and adherence to brand guidelines
- Conduct competitor analysis and research to identify opportunities for content optimization and improvement
- Flesh out and implement email marketing strategies
- Any other responsibilities may be assigned
- Proven experience (minimum 2 years) with Google AdWords, Google Analytics, content creation, and SEO
- Demonstrated track record of running paid search accounts, paid social accounts, and re-targeting efforts
- Experience in tracking email campaign metrics (delivery, open, click-through rates)
- Strong understanding of business metrics, digital KPIs, and data interpretation skills.
- Excellent research, analytical processing, website analysis, and keyword optimization
- Familiarity with survey tools, CRM programs, and databases.
- Knowledgeable in Google Webmaster Tools, Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Data Studio
- Google Adwords and Analytics Certified is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational and time-management skills: phenomenal attention to detail, operating with urgency and discipline to ensure deadlines are met.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently as well as cross-functionally in a team-oriented environment
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset and is passionate about building a business
- Ability to work under pressure
- Familiarity with the crypto industry and related technologies is a plus.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.