Digital Marketer (Hybrid)
Mactavis Technologies Limited
Marketing & Communications
We are looking for a Digital Marketer to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns
- Find and target audiences
- Grow and maintain our social media presence
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Monitor, analyze, and report the effectiveness of all digital marketing campaigns
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal project teams to create written content for web and mobile applications and websites
- Creation of blog posts and white papers
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor's degree in any related field.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Minimum of 1 year of proven experience as a content/digital marketer
- Excellent content creation, written and spoken communication, and organizational skills
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Demonstrable experience with SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.