We are looking to hire strong team player who grasp the current marketing tools and strategies and can lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Manage all social media accounts.
- Come up with innovative and creative advertisement campaigns.
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Create text, audio, and video content for our platforms.
- Make graphics designs for our posts.
- Create and distribute weekly content in the form of newsletters, journal articles or blog articles.
- You are communicating new company events, resources, and content for Norak Tech community members.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- HND / B.Sc in Marketing or a related field.
- 2 -3 years of proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g.:Google Analytics, etc).
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Knowledge of Graphics Design.
- Ability to work in and with teams.
- Ability to work under supervision and meet deadlines.
- Must have strong attention to detail, critical thinker, and problem-solver.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong experience with Social Media Management.
- Must have the ability to understand the algorithms as well as what the target audience wants to craft the right content and deliver it the right way.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.