We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Digital Marketer and Strategist to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing our digital marketing strategy, as well as managing our social media presence and running paid advertising campaigns.
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Develop and execute a digital marketing strategy to achieve our business goals
- Manage our social media presence and create engaging content
- Run paid advertising campaigns on Google, Facebook, and other platforms
- Analyze website traffic and social media data to track performance and identify areas for improvement
- Stay up-to-date on the latest digital marketing trends and technologies
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in digital marketing
- Strong understanding of SEO, SEM, social media marketing, and paid advertising
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Analytics
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work with a talented and experienced team
- Chance to make a real impact on the company's success
- Two days off a week (Sunday and any other day of your choice)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.