Lucky 9JA (iLOT)
Marketing & Communications
We are looking for digital marketing specialists in all things marketing; especially in relation to digital platforms like social media digital advertising, and more. who will provide creative solutions to help clients recreate their brand to increase awareness of the company and drive sale.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Manage social media accounts and social media activities, ensuring that all pictures, audio, and videos to be published are of international standards in terms of grammar, content, and presentation
- Plan social content and maintain a content calendar
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Must know how to run adverts on social media platforms, using google analytics in tracking and monitoring a website
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM
- Design and Oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including email marketing, display advertising campaigns, and WordPress website management
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, IT or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of proven work experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- Ability to take a project, break it down into deliverables and due dates, assign responsibility to team members and follow through till the project is delivered on time
- Proven SEO/SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Proven experience with website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends, Google AdWords, Keyword Planner, Search Console).
- Proficiency in Graphics Designing, MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience in generating and executing marketing ideas.
- Understanding of our target audience and how to reach them.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.