Responsible for achieving the client’s strategic brand and business objectives by working with clients to provide them with guidance and working with the internal team to achieve execution of strategies. Promoting the integration of cross-functional teams and ensuring seamless delivery of all work to the client.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Communicate effectively and efficiently to all team members.
- Review work prior to client review.
- Provide campaign performance reporting and analysis to clients.
- Ensure accountability is established during the project planning process.
- Achieve 100% realizations on all assigned accounts.
- Develop strong, trusting relationships with clients and internal partners.
- Manage client relationships and provide clients with excellent service and support.
- Manage client expectations, bringing issues/concerns to clients' attention before they become problems, offering potential solutions, and advising of potential delivery delays.
- Produce content calendars according to dictated deadlines and to the highest standard.
- Proactively suggest and implement digital strategies to improve the quality of client campaigns.
- Ensuring work is delivered to the highest standard, on time, and on budget.
- Ensure proper internal QA is done before any work is shared with the client for review.
- Implement strategies in accordance with the client’s requirements. Community management across all social media campaigns and to the highest standard.
- Manage posts on clients' social media platforms, while ensuring they are published on time and to the highest standards.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the Account Management team and other team members by leading and participating in team learning sessions.
- Stay up to date on the latest trends, industry issues, and solutions, be aware of competitive activity in the market and with clients, and help to ensure Pulse is always innovating with great client solutions.
- At least a Bachelor's Degree level of education is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years of experience working as a Client Account Manager.
- A professional qualification in digital marketing is a plus.
- Great relationship-building skills to foster client relationships.
- Great project management skills.
- An innovator, trendsetter, and creative thinker who can connect 360° digital to all other aspects of a client’s business and drive growth opportunities.
- A great content creator able to craft compelling digital marketing strategies that deliver results for clients.
- Great copywriting, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Results-oriented and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.