A Customer Relations Officer is responsible for handling customer concerns regarding a company’s products and services. They work to rectify issues experienced by individual customers as well as aim to improve the organization’s overall customer satisfaction ratings
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Understanding customer concerns: By asking questions, listening carefully, and showing empathy, Customer Relations Officers aim to get to the heart of what customers truly want. They may deal with specific questions over the phone, by email, or in person.
- Communicating within the company: Customer Relations Officers often act as a liaison between customer service and other departments, especially sales. They bring a specific complaint from a customer to the attention of someone who can resolve the situation.
- Investigating problems: Sometimes there isn’t an easy answer to a situation with a customer. When such scenarios arise, Customer Relations Officers are tasked with figuring out what went wrong, how problems might be fixed, and how to keep them from happening again.
- Minimum academic qualification of OND/HND/BSc in any related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of proven work experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding Excel and computer skills
Location: Festac Town. Lagos
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.