- Review incoming requests to evaluate eligibility, creditworthiness, and other risk-mitigating criteria
- Engage clients to gather financial data, documentation, and other pre-disbursement requirements
- Critically analyze standard and advanced risks matrix’s to arrive at a final loan decision
- Calculate financial ratios (e.g. credit scores and interest rates)
- Conduct stress and scenario testing and analysis of portfolio
- Set up, implement, and monitor agreed payment/collection plans
- Maintain updated records of the company loan book
- Monitor Loan Covenants and Risk Triggers
- Monitor, mitigate, report, and minimize credit limit excesses, business risks, provisioning,
- Provide periodic Credit Portfolio Reports – daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually
- Ensure all transactions have full and proper documentation
- Identify and proffer credit risk-mitigating processes and strategies
- Other tasks assigned by Management
- Strong analytical, financial, and quantitative skills.
- Ability to create and process financial spreadsheets.
- Critical understanding of client due diligence, data management, loan book reconciliation, and statistics
- Ability to work under pressure.
Education and Experience:
- BSc in Banking and Finance, Economics or related field.
- Partially or Fully Qualified Chartered Accountant
- Proven work experience as a Credit Officer, Loan Officer, or similar role in a Micro Finance Bank, or Digital Lending company.
- Hands-on experience with lending procedures and products.
- Salary of NGN75,000 – 150,000 per month (Based on experience)
- HMO Coverage