Suitable Candidate for this role should have:
- Proven experience as a designer. Preference will be given to candidates with a portfolio.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting, including taking briefs and translating them into concrete design work.
- A good knowledge design theory, photography and the visual arts, UI/UX Knowledge (willing to learn speedily), in tune with technology and social trends.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team.
- Strong internal drive and readiness to learn on the move.
- Deliver graphic design and arts for Products, manuals and creatives for media campaigns.
- Align with the creative vision and standard of output across available and interconnected working teams
- Interpret design briefs and narratives and needs into effective creative solutions
- Have strong people management and leadership skills in order to hire, develop, and inspire the creative team
- Ensure that all creative output/visuals are consistent with the overall brand
- Innovating and creating at the speed of our fast-paced culture.
Proficient User of the following Applications:
· Adobe Photoshop,
· Adobe Illustrator
· Adobe InDesign
· Corel Draw
· Microsoft Office Suite ( PowerPoint and Word)
· Adobe XD or Figma