Joining the Pulse Team:- The Pulse team is made up of passionate individuals who go above and beyond to inform and engage our young audience with quality content - also delighting our clients and partners with their creative ability to engage these audiences. From the moment you join us, you will be empowered to run projects, solve problems, and develop solutions that can impact our audience of millions and our clients and partners. You will get to work collaboratively with a pan-African team in a fast-paced environment. Pulse is sourcing a Creative Digital Strategist. You will be responsible for the ideation & creation of strategy across a variety of platforms, both digital & offline, for potential & existing clients. You will translate customer data into actionable insights & propose strategies that will help clients to achieve their campaign objectives.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Develop sales and marketing material to support the Sales teams across Africa.
- Dissect client briefs and propose innovative creative and marketing strategies that will enable brands to connect to their audiences and achieve their business goals in the most effective manner.
- Develop compelling proposals to communicate these strategies.
- Contribute and sometimes lead in-house ideation sessions.
- Conduct digital audits that yield rich insights into consumer and competitor’s online behavior and key motivational/attitudinal behavior.
- Develop a total understanding of online target audience and mindset modes.
- Assist in creating budgets for proposed strategies in line with the company rate card, working with all relevant internal sales and execution teams.
- Support the sales team in any and all activities that will help the team meet its overall revenue and profit targets including occasional client meetings and prospecting.
- Attend sales team meetings and share best practices with colleagues across Africa.
- 1-3 years of experience in a marketing, strategy, or analyst position - Digital/ Creative/ Media/ Marketing/ Advertising industries preferred
- A creative thinker who can connect 360° digital to all aspects of a client’s business and drive growth opportunities
- Great presentation skills and ability to create awesome pitch decks Proficient in PowerPoint.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, start-up environment with dynamic business priorities
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.