For over 15 years, Our company has successfully risen to the challenge to redefine the concept of law, business, and technology to achieve sustainable, transformational change within the Nigerian ecosystem. We are looking for young, upwardly mobile team members with first-hand experience with business challenges and pressure. We would love to have you onboard if you are a pro at understanding design principles and content trends for TikTok, Youtube Instagram Reels, and Facebook.; Using Photoshop, After Effects, and Premiere Pro to create compelling content; Editing TikTok, Facebook, and Instagram video content and optimizing it to get people to buy.; Designing attention-grabbing graphic ads (static/carousels/gifs, etc) for Facebook and Instagram.; Designing ads for all types of businesses and audiences.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Auditing, strategizing, and designing graphic and video ads (TikTok/Facebook/Instagram) for all types of businesses.
- Work with creative lead, content creators, and paid ads team on all things related to ads.
- Work with paid ads team to analyze creative performance and understand what makes certain ads work/ not work.
- Take a proactive approach to find and test new tools, tactics, or strategies to level up your and the team’s ad design capabilities.
- Contribute to improving internal processes for how to develop world-class, high-converting content for ads.
- Manage your projects with a high level of organization and communication.
- At least 2+ years of experience in social media ad design/video editing, especially TikTok, Facebook, and Instagram ads.
- You must love TikTok / Instagram Reels and be researching the social media ads library daily to stay on top of the best content trends.
- Ability to do content research, audience research, and competitor research, then leverage this info into action in your content projects.
- General knowledge in designing for persuasion.
- Agency experience is a big plus.
Remuneration: NGN 120,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.