- Contribute to the ongoing development of the Creative Arts/Music curriculum for students
- Develop the lesson plans through which we conceptualise student’s learning material, competitive/non-competitive exam prep solutions and homework solutions.
- Develop & Review solutions, story scripts, quizzes, videos, lessons, and games and ensure all content meets pedagogical objectives and is age-appropriate.
- Collaborate with the internal team to come up with fresh and creative ways of developing material.
- Research grade-appropriate material, children's literature.
- Participate in rigorous peer review processes with the goal of improving the quality and pedagogical creativity of the product.
- Participate in multiple projects and consistently meet deadlines.
- Stay abreast of education trends and best practices.
- Provide subject vision and lead the subject team to meet goals and hit monthly KPI’s.
- Minimum of B.Ed, in Creative Arts/Music or other relevant study areas.
- Prior experience and in-depth knowledge of the Nigerian Creative Arts/Music Curriculum
- Honesty, integrity and an excellent work ethic.
- Strong problem solving and communication abilities.
- Excited by and open to new ideas and new ways of doing things.
- Flexibility with a strong sense of ownership for work.
- Ability to write clearly and concisely.
- Coordination and time management skills.
- At least 2 years of experience as a teacher.
- Experience working with examination boards preferred
- Proficiency with Computers, Google Cloud, MS Word, and similar tools.