Corporate Affairs Manager
MATRIX RESOURCES AND METALLURGICAL (NIGERIA) LIMITED
Marketing & Communications
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:8 years
- External public/s towards company programs and plans are gained.
- Ensure cordial relationship between the company and her external public.
- Develop and administer community empowerment and development programs.
- Manage and close out issues, conflicts, and crises between the company and the external public.
- Monitor changes in Government policies and its implication on company business.
- Prudently manage levies, permits, rates, and all payments due to the company's external public, such as government, community, etc.
- Develop and implement companies’ overall strategic plan, in support of key business goals of the companies.
- Plan, manage, and execute public relations to promote the Company’s brand, services, and client relations.
- Oversee the management of internal communications (including e-newsletters)
- Manage reputation, identify and mitigate issues that may concern the Company in advance, managing and reporting on complaints received by the company.
- Design programs to create and maintain a positive image of the corporation to the external public
- Represent the Company on forums and other functions from time to time.
- Plan & manage the Corporation’s key events
- Manage the development and implementation of Corporate Social Responsibility programs
- Develop and implement crisis management strategies to alleviate crisis situations and maintain a positive reputation.
- Manage and implement change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture
- Report to Board&General Manager.
- Minimum academic qualification of B.Sc degree in any discipline
- Demonstrate knowledge of communication and marketing principles
- Minimum of 8 years experience in a relevant field with a successful track record
- Ability to deliver agreed results in a timely manner
- Experience in developing design/campaign briefs and following them through to completion.
- Demonstrate initiative in implementing brand awareness and communication tools for internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrate a high level of interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to provide exceptional customer service, with a strong focus on ensuring the best possible outcomes for clients and stakeholders
- Demonstrate commitment to continuing professional and personal development
- Experience in the Mining industry is a plus.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.