Our client is a renowned food and drink manufacturing company. They are currently looking to hire a Content Writer in Lagos.
Job Responsibilities: •Generate content for use on the company’s social media pages and website.
• Write engaging content for blogs, case studies, video scripts, infographics, and other assets.
• Ensure that all media communications and marketing materials aligns with brand standards.
• Work closely with creative team to create style guides to ensure alignment and consistency in messaging, branding, and style.
• Identify gaps in company/brands content and stay up to date with trends to support content development and issue monthly reports.
• Ensure adequate media (conventional and social) coverage for all activities, functions and press releases/press statements.
• First Degree or equivalent in Marketing, Mass Communication, Public Relations, Journalism or related disciplines.
• Minimum of 3 years’ job and industry-relevant experience in content creation and engagement.
• Professional certifications, such as Institute of Mass Communication and Information Management of Nigeria (IMIM), etc. is an added advantage.
• Experience in FMCG industry is an added advantage.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.